Poconos Flat Travelers Bed and Breakfast

Welcome to the only known Flat Travelers Bed and Breakfast! Located in the beautiful Pocono Mountains, this B&B hosts FTs from all around the world. To make a reservation, leave a comment to any post. And if you don't know what Flat Travelers are, you're missing out! Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FlatTravelers to find out.

Saturday, August 07, 2004


(from Barbie) Jinn Quon is very helpful, and he knows how to do a lot of things. He was going to a retreat being held at this campground for some state teenage board thing he's on, so most of the time he was there instead of with us. But in this picture, he's helping Kiki set up her tent. Cathy let me use her camera to take a picture. I like that! Will you please get me a camera when I go home, to take on my next trip? Hers is very nice, and is even laminated to protect it from water. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home